Climate change presents an incredible challenge and enormous opportunity for your business and it’s stakeholders. Be a leader in your industry in tackling climate change, exhibiting decisive climate action to help you cut costs, develop your workforce, and grow a stronger brand.
Tackling climate change requires a detailed picture of your business’s current greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and how they are distributed across your products, services, and operations. REGENALL uses data, models, and expert insight to help you quantify your current greenhouse gas emissions and target key areas and timelines for reduction.
Climate change is a daunting problem, but the good news is that there is no shortage of solutions we can implement today to start drawing down greenhouse gas emissions towards zero. We can help you identify dozens of practices, technologies, and policies that address the mix of emissions your business contributes. While no two climate action plans are the same, we can help you through key steps, including:
- Capacity Analysis: we can help you inventory the resources and procedures in place in your company that can shape future climate action. Many businesses already have best practices and SOPs that can leverage energy savings and other practices. Many also have legacy practices that can work against effective climate action. We can help you take a hard look at your organizational structure and culture to find ways to effectively move forward.
- Stakeholder Engagement: we can use surveys, interviews, and focus groups to help you build buy-in from your employees, customers, and investors.
- Prioritizing Strategies: we can help you identify practices that make the most sense for your business and quantify the expected greenhouse gas reductions, efficiency savings, and implementation costs.
- Financing Solutions: we can help you identify lenders and government grant programs that can finance investments in new technology and infrastructure. We can help you make the business-case for climate action, and secure financing for your plan.
- Benchmarking: we can help you set achievable goals for emission reductions and implement monitoring tools to track your progress. We can also benchmark your progress against peer businesses, and provide you with insights from other businesses tackling the same challenges.
Climate action is a moral imperative, but it also makes good business sense. Creating a climate-leading image can help you attract and retain customers, build a more committed and creative workforce, and attract funding from new partners. We can help you tell the story of your climate achievements with dashboards, infographics, and certifications for key milestones along your climate action path.
We can help you address most of your climate emissions through efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable sourcing. But some emissions are very hard to address, and for some businesses, initial progress can be slow. We can help you make an impact on climate change today by connecting you to local climate offsets.